– Bring fresh colors into your house. Very popular and fresh is the color of the year: emerald green. Also applicable are light blue colors.
– Get rid of velvets, fur and shaggy rugs that will make the house feel warmer. Instead bring in cotton and linen sheers.
– Trendy for summer 2014 are flower patterns that will brighten up your house.
4. Flowers and plants
– Put some flowers and plants in your house to give it a nice smell.
5. Relocate furniture
– With the temperatures rising, but still wanting to enjoy the utdoors, make sure your furniture is facing the windows for an open feeling.